Imagery By Marianne is a boutique portrait photography studio dedicated to providing couples with an incredible experience as you embark on the most exciting journey of you life! Weddings last only a day, but the memories live on for generations. That is why I feel it is so important to find a photographer who can deliver a stunning portfolio of moments and emotion captured in time which reflect your individual personalities and how those manifest in your relationship. I tailor all of my products and services to bring out the essence of your love for each other. My photographic style is rustic, romantic and photojournalistic. My promise to you is to provide incredible photographs with informed style, products with integrity that are built to last a lifetime and an experience as fun and exciting as it is stress-free. Contact me today to discuss your custom wedding photography package or subscribe to my newsletter above by submitting you're email address.
Your wedding photographer should possess an enjoyable personality, a creative mind that can adapt quickly and artistically under scheduling and weather changing pressure while keeping your vision in mind. If you do not hire a wedding coordinator, your photographer essentially becomes your coordinator and should attentively communicate with you throughout the day to keep you on schedule. My team and I are truly amazing people to work with and we will manage the time, your shot list and schedule so you do not have to and you can fully enjoy what is happening right in front of you.
My studio is located in central New Jersey. I primarily serve the tri-state area but I am also happy to travel anywhere you would like to take me! Contact me today so together, we can create a custom wedding collection for you.
Marianne Bley is a portrait, event & rustic NJ wedding photographer serving New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut areas, as well as, destination and international locations specializing in photographing people with a unique and modern approach.
Imagery By Marianne also photographs maternity, newborn, child, family, boudoir & engagements.
Imagery By Marianne is located in Chadwick Beach, NJ 08735 | Located near Point Pleasant, Lavallette, Seaside Heights & Toms River Ocean County NJ | NJ Family Beach Portrait Photography | Normandy Beach, Ocean Beach, Bay Head, Point Pleasant, Mantoloking | Ocean County Wedding Photographer | Monmouth County Wedding Photographer | Artistic NJ Wedding Photographer | Rustic Wedding Photographer NJ | Elegant NJ Wedding Photojournalist | Fine Art Wedding Photojournalist | Candid NJ Family Photographer | Best NJ Wedding Photographer | Unique NJ Child Photographer | Modern NJ Baby Photographer | Romantic NYC Wedding Photographer | Spring Lake Wall Township Monmouth County NJ Wedding Photographer | Best Creative Artistic Wedding Pictures | NJ Wedding Photographer | NJ Newborn Photographer | NJ Child Photographer| NJ Family Photographer | NJ Portrait Photography | NYC Wedding Photographer | PA Wedding Photographer | Rustic New Jersey Wedding Photographer | Rustic NJ Wedding Photography | NJ Wedding Photographers | NJ Portrait Photography 08753 08735
Marianne Bley photographs everything from portraits to live events/performances including: head shots, maternity, newborns, children, families, baptisms and much more. Contact her today for her pricing and availability
The Boutique Imagery By Marianne Experience:
• I book a limited number of weddings per year so I can be attentive to each and every one of my clients from consult to product delivery. On a regular basis, I answer emails and phone calls within 24 hours. You are my main priority and I oversee every step of the process.
• As the business owner, I am hands-on with every aspect of my business (it is my baby), and I take a lot of pride and care in what I do. I’m very fortunate to earn a living doing something that I love and I am honored when couples choose to trust me in capturing their wedding day. I arrive at every wedding with enthusiasm and determination to produce beautiful and unique photographs that you will cherish forever. I treat each clients day as it's very own art project. I am looking for uniqueness in you and your day.
• I have several years of experience assisting couples in organizing their timeline for their wedding photography and coping with varying conditions, time restraints and challenges with confidence which provides you with the reassurance that myself and my team will capture stunning wedding photographs no matter what obstacle arises.
•I have a fun and outgoing personality. I love getting to know my clients on a personal level so the wedding day feels more laid back. The more comfortable you feel, the happier you will look in your photographs. Some of my best friends to this day are former clients who initially booked me for their wedding and have kept in touch with me afterwards.
• I work with the very best professional Nikon camera bodies and lenses to achieve high quality images in all difficult circumstances: dark churches, evening receptions, tight spaces... you name it. I bring an abundance of backup equipment, umbrellas, a step-ladder for big group photos, off camera lights and other items that I have found useful over the years to create the most gorgeous and breathtaking imagery.
•I am fully insured with liability & indemnity insurance and I pay the government sales tax. While you may not think this is important, what that means is that I am not going to vanish into thin air with your money. I gladly offer my clients by personal cell phone number and mailing address to assure them that I am not going anywhere and that I will be available to them whenever needed.
• Most couples do not know what to expect when hiring with wedding photographer, so it is my job to educate you on what to expect and what information I will need to perform my job. My goal is for you to be thrilled with my team and my images and to feel confident in recommending me to anyone that you know with certainty.
Please feel free to contact me at any time to talk about your options, ask me questions, or ask my advice on what camera to buy yourselves for the honeymoon or when you are expecting your first child! Yep, I said it!
• I have several outstanding reviews from clients on: Weddingwire.com, Facebook & Google
• I am listed in many creditable places: The Knot, Wedding Chicks, Grey Likes Weddings, Rustic Wedding Guide... to name a few
•The professional photographer aims to tell a story in photographs and provides you with a cohesive flow of images that not only include the formalities of the day but also the details that were so carefully chosen by the bride, the emotional embraces exchanged between the bride and her dad before he gives her away, the tears shed by parents and guests during the ceremony or speeches and the children being children, lol. These are the real wedding photographs that you will cherish forever.
Strickland Blvd Lavallette, NJ 08735 Ocean County New Jersey Wedding Photographer Located between Point Pleasant and Toms River 732-865-4646 NJ Family Beach Portrait Photographer, Normandy Beach, Silver Beach, Ocean Beach, Ortley Beach, Island Beach, Seaside Park, Dover Beaches, Mantaloking, Bay Head, Lavallette, Chadwick Beach